Graduate Courses

Submitting Course Approval Requests

Courses at the the 5000 or 6000-level should first be proposed and approved at the academic department level and followed by the school or college. Consult the Chair of your school’s C&C committee for advice as needed. The Senate offers an online CAR Workflow Form that speeds the process.